Thursday, 16 October 2008

Long-lost feeling

Went to sch at 12pm, cldn't wake up for my maths lecture.. slept at 3am the previous night. my mind filled with doubts. i felt so screwed up, never in my my life i felt so indecisive and lost. met jason martin on the bus, was discussing abt rs stuff, gave me lots of advices.

went for econs lecture, unable to concentrate. Guess everyone will be thinking why the 'darren' of the past has become so wishy-washy. was using my psp throughout the lect, bored =(

after classes, we headed to PS for movie. the usual grp went to get the tix for us, while gh followed me to get the chocs for her. proceeded to her school. before reaching. we were drenched, was raining qte badly outside. passed the chocs, exchanged afew words before i left. Just hope she wld appreciate wad i did for her. Anyway, thanks gh! for accompanying me there =)

Movie! we were darn late. Watched 'Eagle Eye'. wasn't that bad. action-packed. worth the 6 bucks. after the movie, we went on our separate ways. Initially wanted to visit her, but was rejected. its okay =(

At 7, went for jo's bday at wanyi's workplace. was supposed to fine-dining, but ended up like a kopitiam for us.Van throwing her food around; sherm having his chup cai rice. And using wrong utensils. That explains why we are singaporeans.


b'day girl, jo


funny faces


Before dinner, Jo was talking abt my rs:

Jo: So how long has u both been on cold war?
Me: almost 2wks already =(
Jo: cold war also shouldn't take so long, it's not gd for the rs. if not,the feeling will be weird in future.

I'm trying very hard, but some are telling me to move on. I want, but i still have feelings for her.

Went off at almost 11, headed home. My heart's heavy, someone pls help me lighten it =(

No comments: