Thursday, 13 November 2008

I'm OUT of love

Slept for 2 hours yesterday, wasn't exactly conscious this morning.
My eyes hurts badly, left with a swollen eye. Guess the lifespan of my contact lens is up.
School was tiring, had too much coffee recently, guess i have to cut down on my coffee intake.

Guess almost everyone's having a eye candy in school already, while some are related to another.
Complicated stuff. Somehow love is evil.
gonna steer my way out of it,
it's harming my health.
I knew your answer. I'll accept it.
Why everyone's breaking up? even her friend, eugene broke up. Sigh.

Went to SIM to settle some stuff before heading home.
Was fetched by regi's dad. Thanks regi!
So envious to see her wf the bf.

Only hope to get over my rough patch asap.
Not thinking anymore.
Not anymore
i love myself and the people around me :)


_LUB LUB_

No comments: