Saturday, 20 December 2008

Festive Season Approaching

I'm broke. Festive season is here again, after rounds of birthdays. need to spend a bomb again.
I need work!!!!! Somebody help~~~
Catched 'Ip Man' at amk hub after studying at macs wf ah rong.having spent only half an hour.
met chu, had an short emo talk wf him.
nic fetch us to amk shortly.
proceed to have dnr after movie at s11. shopped alittle before going to nic's hse to study.
back at home now :))
sleepy, tired. i need money.i need work.i need morrrreee time!!!




~Guess she really doesn't understands me at all, i'm not trying to insist that i'm right, its just telling her the things i've done and explain. All these while,
in her eyes, what i've said was merely an excuse to cover up for things i've done.
I will never try to explain myself again.

No comments: