Thursday, 27 August 2009

birthday celebrations and work is tiring me out.
Work for one week consecutively.
i need a BREAK.
i want to get out of this country!
maybe jb or genting would be good enough.

Comex show is coming, i need to get another external hard disk.
Money money and money :((
Results are gonna be released on 1st sept, i'm dead worried.
i dun wish to have to take up 5 subjs next sem.
And i need to choose my subjs for next sem soon.time is running out~~

Watched Orphan with darl yesterday,
was kinda freaky. wasn't exactly horror.
its just abt this young girl, Esther who was adopted by this family who just lost a child through pregnancy.and how she create havocs in this family of four.

and in the theatre, there was this guy who's burping non stop. Irritating shit.

I wanna watch FINAL DESTINATION!

I've been feeling lousy & low, that I just feel like ranting out.
help~~~

No comments: