Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Depression

I'm in a state of depression, things are not going well.
Received a call telling me that my work on thur and fri is cancelled. reason: i can't work for the whole week.
the new job which i went for training today wasnt successful, she managed to get the job.
i need a rest, seriously. it's been a testing time for me the last 3 wks, i'm totally down and out now.
Is anyone out there who can pull me out?

i'm so depressed now, god pls help me.

Went for lasertag orientation this afternoon, was super shagged. although didnt make it for the job, but had some fun with those guns. And i won the battle, the finals. which was to eradicate the enemies till the last one standing.

i thought it through. anyway one day i still has to get over it, why must i be so depressed, making myself so miserable. anyway had not been the concerns of all my friends, i think i had depression long ago :(

something happen at macs today! haha

2 comments:

Nelson Tan said...

Bro, i was in ur state a month back. I oso know theres nothing much that you can do about it, what we say is just another hearing tt you've probably heard upteen times.

My ex hurt me really deep too, but i still love her just as much. This fact wouldn't change, however so, you have to pull urself tgt and get on with life. Sure you will mourn over her but life has to go on mann.

We are here for you as your pillar of support, and will always be here to hear you out. Wallowing in self-pity really isn't going to help. I realised it and i am not gona let u fall inside it. Depression i understand, i had it for 1.5mths. Sucks. But u know what, i realise i am more fortunate than my ex, cause of the numerous good friends i have. Not say u dun have the looks and the heart to woo somebody, i am sure u can find someone better. I have found mine, and i can only pray u find someone else who can treasure you and the things you do with a meaning behind it.
Guys and girls ain't the same, my silly told me abt it, hence its why some turn crooked, due to the lack of mutual understanding. So find someone perhaps of the same wavelength.
Be strong and not let this take u down alrights?

谢俊仁 said...

thanks alot bro, its been 3 wks, it wasnt easy for me, i had to endure the pain of not seeing her, it hurts me terribly, but anyway i had thought it over, and wf so many of them giving me advices.
i know i did my best to salvage this relationship, its been a long long time since i had a good rest.
no matter wad, i need a rest, to get away from things, and live my life as normal as i can. if not i'll collapse anytime soon.

thanks for ur advice, oh man..thinking back we had been friends for more than a decade years already.
U must enjoy urself now kay, do treasure ur silly manz, at least i can see u start smiling now. all the best! :)