Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Urgent: Work

Think it's been a while since i update my blog.

Been a tiring week so far. And my cash reserve is depleting fast. i need a job, anyone has?

Recovering from a breakup is never easy, their advices are similar: to look for someone new, my answer is a no. Just wanna focus on my things now. i've learnt so much through this torrid period, i'm stronger now. Though some memories still lingers on.

Went kbox on Sat at chinatown, was emo-ing for sometime before starting my singing engine. Yay, my singing's improving :) got praised for that. sang till 7 before heading for soccer.
Fri we went for malcolm's singing competition, had to sit with his fan club. oh man its was a darn long journey, had supper at tpy macs before heading home.

Went to temple wf the rest, hope to end my bad patch. Hope that things will only get better soon.

Didn't have mch sleep for the past few days. No job, no love, no money. Is there someone who's gonna save me?

Love this oldie: Pretty Boy by M2M

-Life is a rollercoaster-

No comments: