Thursday, 30 October 2008

headache

was feeling unwell today, had a bad headache. work till 1am, woke up at 5am for school. had lecture till 3pm. shagged out. soon i'm gonna collapse.

Had badminton wf the og pple at kovan ytd. Results: blister on my fingers. oh man dat hurts :( ended at 4 plus, and had to rush for work. met her for work. but we exchanged few words. i did ask her regarding our problem, yet her ans is dun know. That is the final straw. Anyway won't go into details. I guess i shldn't delay any further too. Guess she's better off without me, she's seem happier talking to pple and more cheerful than the past.

Realise my sch work is piling up, guess i need to mug mug mug.. And find work so that i can get my hands on my fav adidas bag!
Already had my ipod touch, i'm addicted to it :)
People! stop eyeing on my gadgets, although i know its addictive =)

No comments: